DISCUSSION GROUPS & LISTS
By subscribing and/or posting to CEDAR mailing lists hosted by ISEP you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for any and all materials you post.
- While you retain the rights to your postings, ISEP retains the right to maintain a database of the compilation of all postings, and to use that compilation however it deems appropriate.
- There is no right to privacy, anonymity, or confidentiality of mailing list contributions.
- ISEP does not monitor postings by mailing list users, and is not responsible for the nature or content of anything posted to the mailing list(s).
- ISEP reserves the right to remove, at any time, any or all of your mailing list privileges if ISEP determines, at ISEP's sole discretion, that you have violated our standards of behavior.
- No unlawful materials may be posted to CEDAR mailing lists.
- Repeatedly posting off-topic messages or spamming mailing lists by posting the same message to multiple lists or otherwise deliberately disrupting any mailing list are unacceptable behaviors and will result in termination of your privileges and access to the mailing lists.
- CEDAR mailing lists may not be used by you for commercial purposes.
These terms may be changed by ISEP by posting a notice to the group(s).