CONGRATULATIONS!!!

To undisclosed-recipients:;
From vanderveen@tiscali.it
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 22:10:12 +0200
Delivered-to infoterra-archive@pan.isep.at

FREE GATE SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY,
CORSICAWEG 12-14,
1103AA AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS.

FROM: MRS.VAN DER VEEN
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.

RE / AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today 6th AUGUST 2004 of
your selection as one of the five winners of the promotional FREE GATE
Sweepstakes
Lottery Netherlands held recently as part of our NEW YEAR BONANZA. You have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$550,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED
AND FIFTY THOUSAND EURO'S only) in cash credited to file REF
NO.GML/2551256003/08.

We in the FREE GATE Sweepstakes Lottery Netherlands is by this program,

Launching our model computer balloting lottery draws, developed and designed
to satisfy the cravings of the ever-growing number of participants in our
various lottery programs. With funds accrued exclusively from previous draws,
payouts to all winners are guaranteed and will be transferred in record
time.

After randomly selecting 15,000 participants from an initial database of
300,000 emails all participants were selected through a computer ballot
system from the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, USA and South
America as part our International Promotions Program, which was conducted
in view of launching ourselves into the Sweepstakes Industry Worldwide and
zoning all participants by their respective continents from across the globe,
we produced an extensive list from which you have emerged as one of the
winners of the Grand Draw prize.
To ensure a smooth collection of your winnings, the transfer of your prize
is to be handled by our Prize Transfer agents.

You are to contact our agents by email or fax within a week of receiving
this notice. Please find full contact details below:

STEVE MORRISON,
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
OMEGAM SAVINGS AND INVESTMENT PLC.
AMSTERDAM, N.L
TEL: 31 619 O26 927
FAX: 31 847 300 514
FAX: 31 649 034 427
FOREIGN SERVICE NUMBER (24 HOUR HOTLINE): 31-619-026-927.
EMAIL:freegatelottery@netscape.net or stevemorrison101@netscape.net

Also find all other relevant winning lottery information below:
Ref  No: GML/2551256003/08
Batch No:14/0017/IPD
Zonal Draw No: GMLA2-003
Grand Draw No: 12099

Also send your Name, Address and Country of Residence when replying your
Claims Agent. Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later than
a week of receiving this notification. After this date, all funds will be
returned as unclaimed.

NOTE:

In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember
to Quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences
with your agent.
Furthermore you are seriously advised to keep all winning lottery information
and numbers from the public in line with our company security protocol to
avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous
individuals.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of
our Promotions program.

Yours Sincerely,

THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
FREE GATE SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY.

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result
Disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail. Contact your claim agent.

Tiscali ADSL Senza Canone, paga solo quello che consumi!
Non perdere la promozione valida fino al 31 agosto. Per te gratis il modem
in comodato e l'attivazione. In piu' navighi a soli 1,5 euro l'ora per i
primi tre mesi. Cosa aspetti? Attivala subito!
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/prodotti/640Kbps/