WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL STAKE LOTTERY NL

To worwinyear@caramail.com
From worwinyear@caramail.com
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:56:27 GMT
Delivered-to infoterra-archive@pan.isep.at

WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL STAKE LOTTERY NL
24, ISOLATOR WEG
1055WE AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS

FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
REF:HW6/421217122/12
BATCH:15/726/GXJ.
ATTN:CEO

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 12/07/2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number
747612857410-5819 with serial number 8257-678, batch number 3464878238,lottery ref number 9336776787 and drew lucky numbers 15-27-31-35-41-46-49 which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$ 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)

CONGRATULATI ONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 250,000 companies and 8,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every year. This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Association of software producers. we hope with part of your winning, you will take part in our next year US$3 Million international lottery. To file for your claim, please contact our fiducial agent MR. VICTOR GRAHAMS of the,
ROYAL TRUST AGENCY.
TEL: 0031 629 435 359
Email: rtavgcombv@mmail.com

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 30th. of August  2004. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Suzan Becker.
Lottery Co-ordinator.

WORLD WIDE LOTTERY PROMOTION NL