CONGRATULATIONS!!!

To infoterra-archive@pan.isep.at
From MRS.MONICA DER HEMOIN <maryam101216@netscape.net>
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:20:15 +0200
Delivered-to infoterra-archive@pan.isep.at
Reply-to maryam10121@netscape.net

            FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
                      www.luckyday.nl
REF: NHL/26726003/53
BATCH: 14/0017/898M/IPD
REF / AWARD NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE
The Luckyday International is a charitable foundation headquartered in
Amstredam -The Netherlands which serves to promote music, theater, art,
literature, projects in the social and political arena with a focus on
health, as well as science, research, and higher education. Most recently the
foundation set up the NEW HOPE LOTTERY to give out prizes based on the
computer ballot system. By doing this the foundation seek to encourage the
use of Internet for academic and business pursuits.
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, winners of the
promotional Luckyday International program held on 28/7/2004 as part of our
yearly bonanza. Your email address attached to ticket number 019-671-817-253,
with serial number 2190-05 drew the lucky numbers 10-91-81-90-71, and
consequently won the lottery in the 1st category. You have therefore been
approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1,200,000.00 (One Million, Two Hundred
Thousand Dollars only) in cash credited to file REF NO.NHL/2551256003/53.
This is from total prize money of US$20,400,000.00 shared among the seventeen
international winners in this category.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form
25,000 names from the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, USA and
North America as part our International Promotions Program, which is
conducted annually.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Please be inform that all participants in this Lottery Program have been
selected randomly through a computer Ballot System drawn from over 200,000
Companies and 30,000,000 individual email address from all search engines and
web sites. This promotional program takes place every year.
Your fund is now deposited with a Finance and Security House and insured. Due
to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award
strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your
money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to
avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.
We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year
high stakes US$1.3 billion International Lottery.
To begin your claim, please contact the appointed agent below with your Full
Name, Home and Office Tel & Fax number, mobile Phone numbe.Therefore all
protocols laid down by them must be followed to facilitate your claims:
MR. Vicent Hoop,
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
FLAVE TRUST AGENCY
EMAIL flavetrust55@netscape.net
Also find all other relevant winning lottery Information below:
Ref No: NHL/2551256003/53
Batch No: BTM/EU7700/14266
Zonal Draw No: AMEU/561-908-003
Grand Draw No: AMEU/561-890-003
For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account
of your choice. Remember that you must contact your claim agent not later
than  28/8/2004 . After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE:
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember Quote
your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with
your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your
claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our
Promotions program.
Best Regards,
MRS.MONICA DER HEMOIN
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
LUCKYDAY INTERNATIONAL.
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
Disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail. Contact your claim agent.
Also you are automatically disqualified if you are below 18 years of age