Congratulations

To undisclosed-recipients:;
From benmorgan@virgilio.it
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:28:15 +0200
Delivered-to infoterra-archive@pan.isep.at

LOTTO.
 www.lotto.nl

INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

REF Number:  MLI/231-ILGI0431/04
BATCH No:  EAPA/15/096/PTNL
TICKET No:  20511465897-6291
SERIAL No:  472-971103
LUCKY No:  8-66-97-22-71-64

RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

Sir, Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International
programs held on the 26th of JULY 2004 Your E-mail address attached to Ticket
number 20511465897-6291 with Serial number 472-971103 drew the lucky numbers
8-66-97-22-71-64, which consequently won in the 1st  category, you have
therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of US$ 1,000,000.00 (One Million
United States Dollars). This is from a total cash prize of USD$10,000,000.00
Million shared amongst Ten International Lucky Winners in the Category A
+ (Plus).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This lottery is a promotional program for DE LOTTO, (Biggest lottery in
the Netherlands) trying to create awareness to the world of its existence.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
over 50,000 companies and 2,000,000 individual email addresses and names
from all over the world, as part of our international promotions program,
which we conduct several times a year.
Be informed that your documents have to pass our authority to obtain a
clearance,
which shall be attached to your document in readiness of the subsequent
onward transfer into your nominated bank account with 24 hours of completion
of the authentication.
Due to the possibility of unscrupulous individuals filing a double claim,
we suggest that you keep this award strictly confidential until your claim
has been processed and notarized. This is in conformity with the lottery
claim regulations by the Organization & the Netherlands Government.
This is part of our security protocol measures to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants/non participants.

All winnings must be claimed not later than 9th of AUG 2004. After this
date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake. Anybody under
the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

To file for your claim, please contact our /your processing agent
 Mr. Mark Roelof
Email:  claimsdpt98@netscape.net

NOTE: All winnings must be notarized to complete the claim process; winners
will be referred to our legal representative to have their winnings notarized.
Winners are required to cover the legal charges for the notarization.

In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please do forward
your Tel/Fax number to your processing agent. So you are to act fast in
the claiming of your funds, for delays will compel us to disperse your funds,
in other words, we shall divert your funds as stated above. Kindly remember
to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our/your agent
as soon as possible.
Finally, we call on you to make sure that you note every letter clearly
as stated for we will not be held responsible should there be any
complications
in this transaction due to laxity on your part.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program

Yours truly
Mr. Ben Morgan
Lottery Coordinator