CONGRATULATIONS!!!

To undisclosed-recipients:;
From <luckydaylotto255@telstra.com>
Date Sun, 4 Jul 2004 4:18:40 +1000
Delivered-to infoterra-archive@pan.isep.at
Sensitivity Normal

LUCKYDAY LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
 WWW.LUCKYDAY.NL
 INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE
 REF: FIL/2452-FRF5971/233
 BATCH: ABGK/686/934/LY-NL

RE: AWARD/WINNING RESULT NOTIFICATION

  Sir/Madam

 We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
Lottery Winners International programs held on the 30th of June 2004. Your
e-mail address attached to ticket number 3887731426-4135 with serial number
501-902280 drew lucky numbers 4-14-68-13-41-82 which Consequently won in the
1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
US$1,000,000.00 in(ONE MILLION United States Dollars)

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information very confidential
till your claims has been processed and yourprize/money Remitted to you. This
is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this
program by some participants. All participants were selected through a
computer ballot system drawn from over 200,000,000 company and 300,000,000
individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This
promotional program takes place annually. We hope with part of your winning
you will take part in our next year USD100 million international lottery. To
file for your claim, please contact our/your fiducial agent

 MR HENRY CARL of the,
 ORIENT TRUST AGENCY
 TEL: +31-612-619-186
 FAX: +31-642-845-010
 Email: orienttrust@netscape.net

Note that all winning must be claimed not later than
19th of July. 2004. After this date all unclaimed,
funds will be included in the next stake. Please note
in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and
batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address do inform our
agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.
Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Claudia Van Wim

Lottery Coordinator